Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life is Fun!! Isn't this what it is all about.

Carston got his first opportunity for sports. He was actually quite good with soccer as long as his mind could stay on the game and not on other stuff. He could control the ball pretty well and he scored quite a few goals this season.




























He especially liked getting the medal at the end of the season. He had to take it to show and tell the next day at preschool.








Dylan also played indoor soccer. Futsal is what they call it when they are older. This was really fun to watch. It seems the older the kids get the more fun it is to watch the sport because they get better and know more of the rules. Dylan could definately do well in this sport. The only thing is that he loves baseball even more and this sport runs at the same time. Dylan also made alot of goals for his team. One game he made 5 out of the 6 goals scored.

Braden got to enter a project into the science fair. He did it on the different types of fire extinguishers and their uses. He got an honorable mention on his project. He had alot of fun doing the project. He got to put out a few fires and play with the different extinguishers there are.






And then there is "Our little dancer." She did so good at her ballet. She is a very talented little dancer. I loved her costume this year. Halle danced in a dream sequence of cinderella. She was in a dance class scene. I cannot wait to see her compete in jazz for the 1st time this month. This will be her first ever competition. She is just as good at jazz as she is at ballet. She loves to dance and that makes even more fun to watch. Wish her luck on April 24th and 25th.

5 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

All the pictures look great! It was so fun to watch Carston play soccer. I wish we had made it to one of Dylan's or Halle's games. That's awesome that Braden did so well with his science project. I too love watching Halle dance she does so well. It will be fun for her to start competing. It looks like you have things all figured out for blogging. I love the song, I Will Remember You. I've always wondered who sings it.

Unknown said...

We loved looking at all the fun pictures of those cute grandkids we love! You make life look so fun....busy, but fun.

Elizabeth said...

I love that you have a blog and are posting such fun things about your family! I know we live in the same town but half of this stuff I don't even know about. I love seeing the pictures and reading what each one of your kids are up to.

Megen said...

I found you! Halle is so beautiful--I would love to see her dance sometime. I can't believe how much the boys are growing up. By the way, can we borrow Braden's science project so I don't have to think or make an effort for Mallory's? Just kidding. That would be cheating.

malia said...

You have such a talented little family! They are all growing up so fast! I can hardly believe it. I hope you know how much I love you guys...and miss you! Can't wait to see you this summer! Much love!